Namal

دو منٹ کا وقفہ خاموشی سے گزار،کچھ سوچوں کو اپنی کھنگال، کچھ تعظیم کت لکھنے والے کی ۔۔۔
This book really had me intrigue all the way,I mean I read it 2-3 years back on my phone when I was really new to novels ,I mean not new but had the permission  or you can say I read it with my mom and sister knowing that I am reading a NOVEL and that experience was eternal, I was introduced to a whole new  world, the writing,I mean how can someone write like thatttt. It really fascinated me.fast forward to this quarantine time I was looking for something on amazon and this book was on my Wishlist even though I had
read it ,but you know the tendency of particular
 readers they are not satisfied until they get their hands on soft pr hard copies of the book,so I am.i ordered it with out my mum knowing 😄 and now why crying over spilled milk so what is done is done .I started to read it again .and woah I was still mesmerized by it I mean the things which I couldn't understand back made a whole lot sense now ,somethings which I was thinking were this way or that way turned out to be a whole new things ,I didn't even realise all those years but i was living with som qoutes ,some lines with my mind fully into them ;applying them in my daily life and now I know yes it was from this novel and it was Nemrah Ahmad's writing and Allah's blessing that my life was a little bit better with those things with me and in it .
Now about the novel-You Should read it.
That's it.
If you are a urdu reader,you read novels, you like that kind of stuff,or you are looking for something new,looking for something for you to learn with some fun,you should read it .
It may look like a BIG lengthy novel,but as you read it you know why it so .
Telling the truth even I was bored at some point or other ,some stuff some scenes or things looked like they are exaggerated or just so so,but they were on their place and they did their work.
That's it .

Comments